Sunday 31 January 2021

 Nursery class 1st February 2021 

Good morning    Bore da     Dobre’ rano      καλημέρα 

I hope you are all well and had a lovely weekend. Thank you again to all your parents for uploading your work and photos to your HWB accounts. I love to see what you have been doing. I can also respond to your work and photos directly and give you virtual stickers! If you need any help or advice on how to use HWB, please contact me or the school. My email is Jonesv20@hwbcymru.netThis week I have chosen the book Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler. It is one of my favourites and I have some fun activities to go with it. We are also starting the February reading challenge this week. All you have to do is share 8 books with a family member throughout February and print out and fill in the Pokémon grid attached. If you would like to upload photos or voice recordings, that would be amazing, but please don’t feel pressured. You will receive a certificate when you complete the challenge.  Link for the reading challenge grid is below, Paper copies are also available from the school office. 

                 Have a good week 

                           From Mrs Jones X 

              

No comments:

Post a Comment